Friday, July 06, 2007

friend foe or stranger?

she went one up on me, she'll be two down for me soon.


crapped enough alright this week has been the whackest
week in school ever. why?.

1. I went to school without any sleep/rest for 30 hours
first time ever.

2. I reached school around 1050pm ytd the latest ever.

3. I had an aura around me , somehow teachers just didnt scold me
impossible? maybe not.

4. on the byte course today i predicted two shifts correctly, probably
b'cause i was on the power boat so it was easier to see. darn.

5. I saw val's monster kill during race 4 , best start at pin
first to cross in on port tack, started knocking near
starboard lay-line , tacked good crossing angle, 35 m
lead at mark 2. heh talk about world champs. good one eh!.

Even though i've got a rest day from school tomorrow i'm
gonna be very busy still. sorry girls i cant make it down
to nsc for prize giving , i know you all will sail well and
bring the damn gold back for sure.

I'm leaving for Canada tomorrow , blow like a wuss
i wouldnt mind. Anw Happy birthday andrew! ,
swensens tmro, earthquakeeee already.

i dont have to suffer from tomorrow onwards,
it ends now. cheers mark.
everyone knows why.

somehow blogging from my acer is much nicer
than the macbook. time check 2.33am. oh
before i forget i think fernie has really
good music. Mediterranean kind. if thats
how you spell it. groovy dudes!.

No comments: